NEW: There is an online PdbConverter tool for converting Calendar files:
If Java is installed on your system, you can run PdbConverter right now, with just one click:
Read here if you get a security error on WebStart startup.
- Tool for converting PalmOS PDB files into more common file formats.
DateBook.mdbfiles are also supported now!
- Calender can be converted to iCalendar and imported into most calendar applications.
- Address can be converted to vCard and imported into many address books.
- Also supports Memo, ToDo and Notepad.
- All other PDBs can be converted into a ZIP file containing the raw record data, for further processing.
- Optional category filter and separate export of each category.
- Also available as Online Tool (currently Calendars only)
- Developers can use PdbConverter to parse PDB files in their own application, just by adding a Maven dependency.
- Completely written in Java, and runs on Linux, MacOS X and Windows. Also usable as Android library (untested).
- How to convert a PalmOS calendar to iCalendar and upload it on Google Calendar.
- Important note for the vCard converter.
PdbConverter is not just a converter, but offers a comfortable API for reading and converting PalmOS databases. Use it as a library in your own Java project! It's Gnu Public Licensed, and is easily added to your project using Maven.
PdbConverter is distributed under GPLv3 (Gnu Public License).